I am excited to complete this task and nominate a few more of you, so I can get to know a little more about you! I love reading your blogs, you are all my travel inspiration!
So my task is to answer the ten questions Ntina has asked me:
1) If there is any place in the world that you could go, where would it be and why?
As an avid traveler, I find this difficult to answer; I would like to travel EVERYWHERE! But right now I have an obsession with the Andaman Islands. I am absolutely desperate to go and dive with the last swimming elephant Rajan.
2) What’s your family like?
I am very lucky to have an extremely supportive family. I have been granted with incredible opportunities from a young age, and have been travelling since birth. Recently me and my dad took a trip to China and we are currently planning a trip to Japan!
3) If you came across a genie who offered to make three of your wishes come true, what would those wishes be?
I would like the power to teleport, to be anywhere in the world in an instant!
I do not need a lot of money, but I would wish for a constant income, so that I could travel for the rest of my life with no commitments.
Finally I would wish for the power to talk to animals!
(I know these are quite selfish wishes! Really I would like to stop world hunger, cure the incurable diseases and end war! But this makes me sound like Miss Universe)
4) Have you ever cried at a movie? If yes what movie?
Too many to count! I am a crier! Besides, if you didn’t cry at Bambi you are made of stone.
5) What is the one thing you wish you could undo from your past?
Unfortunately I chose the wrong degree. At 18 I decided to go with my head over my heart and made a career move by choosing to study maths. I wish that I had chosen to do something I was passionate about, I enjoy art and design, and I love to write!
6) What is your biggest fear?
At 21 years old, I am still very very cripplingly scared of the dark!
7) Who has influenced you most in your life?
I could say my parents, but instead I will list a few of my heroes. Frida Kahlo, Gandhi, Rosa Parks; people that changed the world for the better.
8) What is the one career you would love to enter?
Its always been my dream to work with orangutans in Borneo!
9) What is the one thing you want to experience before you die?
Such a tricky question! There are so many things I’d like to experience. Before I die I would love to solo sky dive.
10) What is your ultimate goal in life?
I want to complete my bucket list! I want to see the world, meet amazing people, and have a fantastic time.
So now I get to nominate 5 people to answer 10 questions of my choice!
I love reading these 5 girls blogs, and you should too!
So now these are the five questions I would like you to answer:
1) If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
2) If you could pick one person to travel the world with, who would you take?
3) Would you rather be laying in a hammock on a hot desert island, or sleeping in a hand made tree house in the forest?
4) Can you remember the best street food you’ve ever eaten?
5) If you could have been born anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
6) What do you miss most about home when you’re away?
7) What is the one thing you could not live without on your travels?
8) Can you remember the first trip you ever took?
9) What inspired you to start your blog?
10) If you could offer your readers one piece of advice, what would it be?
I am looking forward to hearing your answers!
After you’ve finished please nominate 5 bloggers of your choice to answer some questions!